We are specialists in geotechnical, civil, environmental and structural engineering. Our multidisciplinary team partners with public and private organisations and individuals on projects large and small, all over the country. From advising councils on liquefaction and landslides, providing design expertise for roading and infrastructure to providing simple engineering for your dream home, LDE can help.
Our team gets out in the field and deep into the data to give you the information you need to make good decisions. You’ll be kept in the loop at every step with practical reports in plain English. We know how important your timeframe and budget is – our advice is fast, smart and cost-effective.
Sustainable resource use is as important to us as it is to our clients. Our recommendations provide solutions for today, future-proofed for tomorrow.
The LDE difference
We hire top performers who are passionate about their expertise, people and life. As a team we provide creative, innovative and practical solutions that maximize client benefits and value. We are New Zealand owned and operated - we are here and we really care. Meet our team
We tackle the tough tasks that others don't want to touch. When other engineers see a site as too tough or risky for them, we pick up the challenge and run with it. We work collaboratively with our clients and internally, working across the disciplines from the ground up to minimise risk and get the best outcomes for our clients.
Efficiency is everything and it’s what ensures the speed, responsiveness and cost effectiveness of our solutions. We start with a detailed understanding of your project and enlist state of the art software, systems and analysis to provide the highest quality deliverables and advice you can rely on.
When you work with us you get:
- An efficient one-stop-shop with a dedicated project manager, full support staff and access to Chartered Professional Engineers and specialists – all working to meet your deadlines and budget.
- Leading software and analysis techniques that eliminate guesswork.
- Detailed reports and recommendations for you, your builders and councils.
- A smoother consent process thanks to high quality deliverables.
- Construction cost savings through value engineering.
- Lower long-term costs through futureproof engineering.
- Complete confidentiality
- Guaranteed, fully backed work.
Charities we support
We give back to the communities we live and work in by supporting these wonderful organisations:
- ECT Rescue Helicopter Trust
- The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Long Bush Ecological Restoration Trust
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Starship Hospital
- St Johns
- Gisborne Neonatal Unit
Affiliations and Pre-qualifications
Engineering New Zealand (IPENZ)
Australasian Land and Groundwater Association
New Zealand Coastal Society
Structural Engineering Society New Zealand