Land Development and Exploration (LDE) is seeking Civil Engineers for an exciting range of projects for domestic and commercial clients as well as central and local Authorities.
You will be confident and capable to work autonomously alongside an experienced team of civil engineers, geotechnical engineers and engineering geologists while being supported by civil engineers in Warkworth, Whanganui and Napier .
Work will involve Civil Design Works for many and various projects including:
- Small to large subdivisions
- Roading and pavement design
- Stormwater and wastewater management
- Infrastructure inspections
- Site monitoring
- Simple structure design
- Retaining wall and MSE wall design
- Foundation design
The technical competencies essential to this position are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- AutoCAD (Civil 3D an advantage)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
3+Years’ experience working autonomously with NZ Standards is mandatory and CPEng or applicants looking to become chartered quickly are encouraged to apply.
Personal attributes required include:
- Being client focused
- Being enthusiastic and confident in engineering
- Being commercially aware
The benefits of the position are:
- Huge range of projects nationally
- Warm and sunny base locations, great for your lifestyle.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Is this your next career move?
If so, email your PDF resume and expression of interest to our Admin team at email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.