CIVIL ENGINEER – TAURANGA
Land Development and Engineering (LDE) is a forward-thinking and well-resourced engineering company. We are seeking a Chartered Civil Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to autonomously manage large clients from engagement to engineering recommendations, designs of a specialist nature, budget management whilst tapping into our national resources.
With support from a strong team nationally, you will have the tools and autonomy to make this role your own and genuinely contribute to your own future.
Be part of our growing team of specialists in geotechnical, civil, environmental, and structural engineering. You will have the confidence and capability to work autonomously alongside an experienced team while being supported by engineers across the North Island.
Work will involve civil design works for a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
- Small to large subdivisions
- Roading and pavement design
- Stormwater and wastewater management
- Infrastructure inspections
- Site monitoring
- Simple structure design
- Retaining wall and MSE wall design
- Foundation design
- Coastal revetments
The technical competencies essential to these positions are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- CPEng or applicants close to becoming chartered favoured
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D modelling (potentially BIM)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
Personal attributes required include:
- Being client-focused
- Enthusiasm and confidence in engineering
- Commercially aware
The benefits of the position are:
- Exposure to a massive range of projects nationally
- Warm and sunny base locations, great for your lifestyle
- A family/friendly work environment
- An approachable team to share knowledge within the quest for perfection!
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role; applicants should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Is this your next career move?
If so, email your PDF resume and expression of interest to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.