GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER –WARKWORTH
Land Development and Engineering (LDE) is a forward-thinking and well-resourced engineering company. We are seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer who is passionate, self-motivated, and eager to learn, to join our growing teams in Warkworth.
The successful applicant will get to work with and learn from a diverse and experienced group of engineers while gaining valuable experience to set them up for a successful engineering career.
Work will involve civil design works for a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
- Small to large subdivisions
- Roading and pavement design
- Stormwater and wastewater management
- Infrastructure inspections
- Site monitoring
- Simple structure design
- Retaining wall and MSE wall design
- Foundation design
The technical competencies essential to this position are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience advantageous
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
Personal attributes required include:
- Being client-focused
- Enthusiasm and confidence in engineering
- Commercially aware
The benefits of the position are:
- Exposure to a massive range of projects nationally
- Warm and sunny base locations, great for your lifestyle
- A family/friendly work environment
- An approachable team to share knowledge within the quest for perfection!
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role; applicants should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of our growing team. Email your PDF resume and expression of interest to our HR team at email@example.com.