Land Development and Engineering (LDE) is a forward-thinking and well-resourced engineering company. We are seeking a Structural Engineer who is passionate, self-motivated, and eager to learn, to join our growing teams in the North Island.
The successful applicant will have a bachelor of engineering and will get to work with and learn from a diverse and experienced group of engineers while gaining valuable experience to set them up for a successful engineering career.
Work will involve structural design works for a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
- Structural design for residential and commercial projects
- Earthquake assessment and strengthening design
- Asset inspection and assessment
- Retaining wall design
- Building foundation design
- Coastal revetments
- Contract preparation and management
- Stormwater and wastewater attenuation design
The technical competencies essential to these positions are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Structural)
- 2+ years’ experience working autonomously with NZ Standards
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D modelling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
Personal attributes required include:
- Being client-focused
- Enthusiasm and confidence in engineering
- Commercially aware
The benefits of the position are:
- Exposure to a massive range of projects nationally
- Warm and sunny base locations, great for your lifestyle
- A family/friendly work environment
- An approachable team to share knowledge within the quest for perfection!
Applicants should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of our growing team. Email your PDF resume and expression of interest to our HR team at email@example.com